Ferrari 812 Superfast Vs Bentley Continental comparison
Compare Ferrari 812 Superfast and Bentley Continental
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Ferrari 812 Superfast Vs Bentley Continental on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Bentley Continental starts at ₹ 3.86 Crore and goes up to ₹ 5.14 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Ferrari 812 Superfast starts at ₹ 6.07 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Bentley Continental base Petrol engine returns 9 kmpl. The Ferrari 812 Superfast base Petrol returns 7 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Bentley Continental gets 4 Petrol 582, 500, 520, 633 bhp engines, whereas the Ferrari 812 Superfast comes in 789 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Ferrari 812 Superfast
- Bajaj Qute Vs Ferrari 812 Superfast
- MG Hector Vs Ferrari 812 Superfast
- Ferrari 812 Superfast Vs Ferrari 488 Spider
- Ferrari Portofino Vs Ferrari 812 Superfast
- Ferrari 812 Superfast Vs Lamborghini Aventador
- Ferrari 812 Superfast Vs BMW i8
- Ferrari 812 Superfast Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Ferrari 812 Superfast Vs Nissan GT-R
- Ferrari 812 Superfast Vs Audi A8
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Next-Gen Hyundai Creta Spotted With Dual-Tip Exhaust
- Tesla's German Plant To Produce 500,000 Cars A Year: Report
- Porsche's Electric Taycan Draws Interest From 30,000 Buyers: Report
- Yamaha Tenere 700 Adventure May Be Introduced
- Mercedes-Benz India To Hike Prices Across Its Portfolio From January 2020
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review