Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Porsche Cayenne Coupe comparison
Compare Ferrari 488 Spider and Porsche Cayenne Coupe
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Porsche Cayenne Coupe on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Ferrari 488 Spider starts at ₹ 5.07 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Porsche Cayenne Coupe starts at ₹ 1.55 Crore and goes up to Rs. ₹ 2.33 Crore for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Ferrari 488 Spider base Petrol engine returns 11 kmpl. The Porsche Cayenne Coupe base Petrol returns 9 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Ferrari 488 Spider gets 660 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Porsche Cayenne Coupe comes in 2 Petrol 335, 542 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of Ferrari 488 Spider
Recent News and Reviews
- Uber Returns To Colombia Less Than A Month After Exit
- Red Bull Racing F1 Team Signs Jehan Daruvala For Junior Program; Will Compete In Formula 2
- Ashok Leyland Delivers Its First Batch Of BS6 Vehicles Built On New Modular Platform
- Nissan, Honda Delay Restart Of Some China Plants Due To Coronavirus
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Bugatti To Showcase Chiron Sport Edition Noire Sportive
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R First Ride Review
- 2020 Triumph Tiger 900 First Ride Review
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun