Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Maserati GranTurismo comparison
Compare Ferrari 488 Spider and Maserati GranTurismo
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Maserati GranTurismo on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Maserati GranTurismo starts at ₹ 2.66 Crore and goes up to ₹ 2.96 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Ferrari 488 Spider starts at ₹ 5.07 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Maserati GranTurismo base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl. The Ferrari 488 Spider base Petrol returns 11 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Maserati GranTurismo gets 460 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Ferrari 488 Spider comes in 660 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Ferrari 488 Spider
Recent News and Reviews
- Hero MotoCorp Head Pawan Munjal Says It's The Era Of Partnerships For EVs
- Jaguar Land Rover's UK Output At Risk From Coronavirus-Hit Supplies
- Hero MotoCorp Is Open To A Partnership With Harley-Davidson: Report
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Toyota Teases Small SUV Ahead Of Global Debut
- 2020 Hyundai i20 Breaks Cover; Gets New Tech, Bolder Design
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review