Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Maserati Ghibli comparison
Compare Ferrari 488 Spider and Maserati Ghibli
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Maserati Ghibli on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Maserati Ghibli starts at ₹ 1.55 Crore and goes up to ₹ 1.7 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Maserati Ghibli costs ₹ 1.58 Crore, whereas the Maserati Ghibli Diesel top-end costs ₹ 1.68 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Ferrari 488 Spider starts at ₹ 5.07 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Maserati Ghibli base Petrol engine returns 17 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 17 kmpl. The Ferrari 488 Spider base Petrol returns 11 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Maserati Ghibli gets 2 Petrol 430, 350 bhp engines and 275 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Ferrari 488 Spider comes in 660 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Ferrari 488 Spider
Recent News and Reviews
- Maserati's New Super Sports Car To Be Named MC20
- Self-Driving Car Companies Complain California Test Data May Mislead
- Daimler Warns Of 'Significant Adverse Effects' Of Virus Outbreak
- Meet The World's First 3D Printed Hybrid Hypercar - Czinger 21C
- China's Geely Starts Online Sales As Coronavirus Keeps Buyers At Home
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R First Ride Review
- 2020 Triumph Tiger 900 First Ride Review
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun