Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari California T comparison
Compare Ferrari 488 Spider and Ferrari California T
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari California T on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Ferrari California T starts at ₹ 4.44 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Ferrari 488 Spider starts at ₹ 5.07 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Ferrari California T base Petrol engine returns 10 kmpl. The Ferrari 488 Spider base Petrol returns 11 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Ferrari California T gets 553 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Ferrari 488 Spider comes in 660 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Ferrari 488 Spider
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol BS6 Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 (O) Dual Tone Petrol
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Diesel Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Volkswagen Polo
- Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O) Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O)
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W5
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W9
- Mahindra XUV500 W4 FWD Vs Mahindra XUV500 W8 FWD
Recent News and Reviews
- Delta Electronics Opens New E-Mobility Tech Experience Center
- India's Fastest Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Can Hit 0-100 Kmph In Just 5 Seconds
- Mahindra XUV500 Electric Concept To Debut At 2020 Auto Expo
- Tata Motors To Launch 4 New Electric Vehicles By 2022: N Chandrasekaran
- Ather 450X: Variants, Specifications And Pricing Explained
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review