Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Bentley Continental comparison
Compare Ferrari 488 Spider and Bentley Continental
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Bentley Continental on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Bentley Continental starts at ₹ 3.86 Crore and goes up to ₹ 5.14 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Ferrari 488 Spider starts at ₹ 5.07 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Bentley Continental base Petrol engine returns 9 kmpl. The Ferrari 488 Spider base Petrol returns 11 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Bentley Continental gets 4 Petrol 582, 500, 520, 633 bhp engines, whereas the Ferrari 488 Spider comes in 660 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Ferrari 488 Spider
- Hyundai Venue Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Hyundai Venue Vs Nissan Kicks Vs Hyundai New Santro
- Hyundai Xcent SX Petrol Vs Hyundai Xcent S Petrol
- Hyundai Xcent Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD
- Maserati Levante Vs Jaguar F-Pace
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Vs Jaguar XF Vs BMW 5 Series
- Jeep Compass Sport Plus Diesel Vs Jeep Compass Longitude (O) 2.0 Diesel
- Jeep Compass Vs Ford EcoSport
- BMW X3 Vs Jeep Compass Vs Tata Hexa
Recent News and Reviews
- Hyundai India Postpones Investment Plans In New Plant
- Price Comparison: Tata Altroz vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno vs Hyundai i20 vs Honda Jazz
- TVS Teases Electric Scooter; Launch Date Revealed
- Force Reveals New Shared Mobility Platform
- Jaguar Land Rover To Cut 10 Per Cent Of Workforce At UK Halewood Factory
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review