Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Bentley Continental comparison
Compare Ferrari 488 Spider and Bentley Continental
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Bentley Continental on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Bentley Continental starts at ₹ 3.86 Crore and goes up to ₹ 5.14 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Ferrari 488 Spider starts at ₹ 5.07 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Bentley Continental base Petrol engine returns 9 kmpl. The Ferrari 488 Spider base Petrol returns 11 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Bentley Continental gets 4 Petrol 582, 500, 520, 633 bhp engines, whereas the Ferrari 488 Spider comes in 660 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Ferrari 488 Spider
Recent News and Reviews
- China's Geely Starts Online Sales As Coronavirus Keeps Buyers At Home
- 2020 Volkswagen T-Roc Launch Date Announced
- Hyundai i20: New Vs Old
- 2020 Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace Launch Date Announced
- Uber Returns To Colombia Less Than A Month After Exit
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R First Ride Review
- 2020 Triumph Tiger 900 First Ride Review
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun