Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Aston Martin Vantage comparison
Compare Ferrari 488 Spider and Aston Martin Vantage
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Aston Martin Vantage on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Ferrari 488 Spider starts at ₹ 5.07 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Aston Martin Vantage starts at ₹ 3.45 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Ferrari 488 Spider base Petrol engine returns 11 kmpl. The Aston Martin Vantage base Petrol returns 7 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Ferrari 488 Spider gets 660 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Aston Martin Vantage comes in 503 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Ferrari 488 Spider
Recent News and Reviews
- Honda Delivers First Forza 300 Mid-Size Scooter In India
- Tesla In Talks To Use CATL's Cobalt-Free Batteries In China-Made Cars: Report
- Hero To Invest Rs. 10,000 Crore In Next-Gen Mobility Solutions
- New-Gen Hyundai i20 Pictures Leaked Ahead Of Geneva Motor Show Debut
- 2020 Hero Passion Pro And Glamour BS6 Launched In India
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review