DC Avanti Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 comparison
Compare DC Avanti and Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the DC Avanti Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 starts at ₹ 3.25 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 4.07 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Petrol+CNG version of the Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 costs ₹ 4.49 Lakh, whereas the Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 Petrol+CNG top-end costs ₹ 4.53 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the DC Avanti starts at ₹ 42.54 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 base Petrol engine returns 25 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 33 kmpl. The DC Avanti base Petrol returns 10 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 gets 47 bhp Petrol engine and 40 bhp Petrol+CNG engine, whereas the DC Avanti comes in 250 bhp Petrol engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of DC Avanti and Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
We pit the facelifted Maruti Suzuki Alto against its closest rivals Renault Kwid and the newly launched Datsun redi-GO. Read More
Related Comparison of DC Avanti
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Maruti Suzuki Records Production Growth In November 2019 After Eight Months
- Aston Martin CEO Says Shareholders In It For The Long-Term, Not Soliciting Participation
- Hyundai's Research Shows There Are 36,750 Different Driving Styles
- BMW Group Registers A Growth Of 1.4 Per cent In Sales Globally In November 2019
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLA's Sketch Revealed Ahead Of Debut
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review
- Toyota Glanza Review