Datsun Redi GO Vs Tata Tiago comparison
Compare Datsun Redi GO and Tata Tiago
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Datsun Redi GO Vs Tata Tiago on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Tata Tiago starts at ₹ 5.13 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 7.57 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Datsun Redi GO starts at ₹ 2.98 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 4.81 Lakh for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Tata Tiago base Petrol engine returns 24 kmpl. The Datsun Redi GO base Petrol returns 23 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Tata Tiago gets 86 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Datsun Redi GO comes in 2 Petrol 67, 53 bhp engines.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Datsun Redi GO and Tata Tiago
A diesel in the small hatch segment was unheard of, till Maruti Suzuki brought in the Celerio with a diesel power-plant. A small displacement diesel hatchback was now available for less than Rs. 5... Read More
Related Comparison of Datsun Redi GO
- Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition Vs Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition Vs Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition
- Ford EcoSport Vs Renault Duster
- BMW X1 Vs Ford Endeavour Vs Renault Duster
- Ford Freestyle Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Toyota Innova Crysta Vs Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Vs Honda BR-V
- Hyundai Creta 1.5 EX Petrol Vs Hyundai Creta 1.5 EX Petrol Vs MG Hector
- Toyota Glanza Vs Hyundai Grand i10 Nios
- Hyundai Venue Vs Hyundai Creta
- Hyundai Venue Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Tata Nexon
- Hyundai i20 Active Vs Hyundai Elite i20
Recent News and Reviews
- Car Sales March 2020: Tata Motors Volumes Drop 84%; FY2020 Sales Down By 35%
- Fiat's 1.3-Litre Multijet Engine: Small Engine, Big On (S)Miles
- BS6 Honda Jazz Hatchback Teased On Website Ahead Of India Launch
- Lockdown Impact: Toyota Sales Down 41% in March, 8,022 Units Sold
- Hyundai Palisade Or Kia Telluride; Which SUV Makes More Sense For India
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace Review