Datsun Redi GO Vs Tata Nano comparison
Compare Datsun Redi GO and Tata Nano
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Datsun Redi GO Vs Tata Nano on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Tata Nano starts at ₹ 2.47 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 3.65 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Datsun Redi GO starts at ₹ 2.98 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 4.81 Lakh for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Tata Nano base Petrol engine returns 22 kmpl. The Datsun Redi GO base Petrol returns 23 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Tata Nano gets 37 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Datsun Redi GO comes in 2 Petrol 53, 67 bhp engines.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Datsun Redi GO and Tata Nano
Cars with automatic transmissions are the future and also the need of the hour. If you thought the technology was expensive; well not anymore. There are two affordable AMTs in the market and we... Read More
Related Comparison of Datsun Redi GO
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Mahindra-Owned Design House Pininfarina Reveals New 90th Anniversary Logo
- F1: Ferrari Announces 2020 Formula 1 Car Reveal Date
- Gurugram Police Adds 10 Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 Motorcycles To Their Squad
- Patent Images Reveal Honda CB Hornet 160R-Based Neo-Retro Scrambler
- Maruti Suzuki Super Carry Crosses 50,000 Sales Milestone In India
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review