Datsun Redi GO Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio comparison
Compare Datsun Redi GO and Maruti Suzuki Celerio
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Datsun Redi GO Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Maruti Suzuki Celerio starts at ₹ 4.72 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 6 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Petrol+CNG version of the Maruti Suzuki Celerio costs ₹ 5.86 Lakh, whereas the Maruti Suzuki Celerio Petrol+CNG top-end costs ₹ 5.94 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Datsun Redi GO starts at ₹ 2.98 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 4.81 Lakh for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Maruti Suzuki Celerio base Petrol engine returns 23 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 32 kmpl. The Datsun Redi GO base Petrol returns 23 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Maruti Suzuki Celerio gets 67 bhp Petrol engine and 58 bhp Petrol+CNG engine, whereas the Datsun Redi GO comes in 2 Petrol 53, 67 bhp engines.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Datsun Redi GO and Maruti Suzuki Celerio
A diesel in the small hatch segment was unheard of, till Maruti Suzuki brought in the Celerio with a diesel power-plant. A small displacement diesel hatchback was now available for less than Rs. 5... Read More
Related Comparison of Datsun Redi GO
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- China-Built Tesla Cars Recommended For Subsidies - Ministry
- Over Rs. 24,000 Crore Collected As Toll Fee On National Highways In 2018-19: Nitin Gadkari
- Auto Suppliers Feel The Heat Of The Slowdown In H1 FY2020
- Maruti Suzuki Recalls 63,493 Cars With The Smart Hybrid System In India
- Kawasaki India Rolls Out Year-End Discounts Across Range Up To Rs. 1 Lakh
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review
- Toyota Glanza Review