Datsun Redi GO Vs Datsun Go comparison
Compare Datsun Redi GO and Datsun Go
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Datsun Redi GO Vs Datsun Go on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Datsun Go starts at ₹ 3.75 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 6.18 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Datsun Redi GO starts at ₹ 2.68 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 4.35 Lakh for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Datsun Go base Petrol engine returns 20 kmpl. The Datsun Redi GO base Petrol returns 23 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Datsun Go gets 68 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Datsun Redi GO comes in 2 Petrol 67, 53 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of Datsun Redi GO
- Datsun Redi GO Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
- Maruti Suzuki Celerio Vs Datsun Redi GO
- Datsun Redi GO Vs Hyundai Grand i10
- Hyundai New Santro Vs Datsun Redi GO
- Hyundai Venue Vs Tata Nexon
- Datsun Redi GO Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto K10
- Renault Kwid Vs Datsun Redi GO
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Renault Kwid
- Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Vs Datsun Redi GO
- Ford EcoSport Vs Honda City
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Aura
- Hyundai Creta Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Honda City Vs Hyundai Elantra
- Toyota Glanza Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- MG Hector Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Nexon
- Lamborghini Huracan Vs BMW i8
- Land Rover Discovery Sport Vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport
- Ford Endeavour Vs Mahindra Alturas G4 Vs Toyota Fortuner
- Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS
Recent News and Reviews
- Honda Extends North American Auto Plant Shutdowns
- Coronavirus: Mahindra Opens Its Kitchens; Supplies Over 50,000 Meals In A Week
- 2020 Hyundai Verna Facelift: Variants Explained In Detail
- Ford CEO Jim Hackett's Salary Fell To $17.4 Million In 2019
- New-Gen Mercedes-Benz GLS Listed On The Company's India Website
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review