Datsun Go+ Vs Maruti Suzuki Eeco comparison
Compare Datsun Go+ and Maruti Suzuki Eeco
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Datsun Go+ Vs Maruti Suzuki Eeco on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Maruti Suzuki Eeco starts at ₹ 4.22 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 7.73 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Petrol+CNG version of the Maruti Suzuki Eeco costs ₹ 5.11 Lakh, whereas the Maruti Suzuki Eeco Petrol+CNG top-end costs ₹ 5.56 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Datsun Go+ starts at ₹ 4.61 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 7.8 Lakh for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Maruti Suzuki Eeco base Petrol engine returns 16 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 16 kmpl. The Datsun Go+ base Petrol returns 20 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Maruti Suzuki Eeco gets 72 bhp Petrol engine and 72 bhp Petrol+CNG engine, whereas the Datsun Go+ comes in 68 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Datsun Go+
- Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition Vs Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition Vs Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition
- Ford EcoSport Vs Renault Duster
- BMW X1 Vs Ford Endeavour Vs Renault Duster
- Ford Freestyle Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Toyota Innova Crysta Vs Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Vs Honda BR-V
- Hyundai Creta 1.5 EX Petrol Vs Hyundai Creta 1.5 EX Petrol Vs MG Hector
- Toyota Glanza Vs Hyundai Grand i10 Nios
- Hyundai Venue Vs Hyundai Creta
- Hyundai Venue Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Tata Nexon
- Hyundai i20 Active Vs Hyundai Elite i20
Recent News and Reviews
- Two Wheeler Sales March 2020: Royal Enfield Sees Massive Dip Of 44 Per Cent In Domestic Sales
- BS6 Emission Norms: 7 Cars You Will Not See Again At A Showroom Near You
- Top 5 BS4 Engines Which We Won’t See In The BS6 Era
- Car Sales March 2020: Tata Motors Volumes Drop 84%; FY2020 Sales Down By 35%
- Fiat's 1.3-Litre Multijet Engine: Small Engine, Big On (S)Miles
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace Review