Datsun Go+ Vs Hyundai i20 comparison
Compare Datsun Go+ and Hyundai i20
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Datsun Go+ Vs Hyundai i20 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Hyundai i20 starts at ₹ 6.12 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 10.42 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Hyundai i20 costs ₹ 7.89 Lakh, whereas the Hyundai i20 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 10.65 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Datsun Go+ starts at ₹ 4.61 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 7.8 Lakh for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hyundai i20 base Petrol engine returns 19 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 23 kmpl. The Datsun Go+ base Petrol returns 20 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Hyundai i20 gets 82 bhp Petrol engine and 89 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Datsun Go+ comes in 68 bhp Petrol engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Datsun Go+ and Hyundai i20
These cars are still not of the 'hot-hatch' level. It's a good start, and things will (hopefully) only get better and more manufacturers (again, hopefully) will embrace this relatively... Read More
Related Comparison of Datsun Go+
- Datsun Redi GO Vs Datsun Go Plus
- Mahindra Supro Vs Datsun Go Plus
- Datsun Go Plus Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
- Datsun Go Plus Vs Maruti Suzuki Ertiga
- Renault Triber Vs Maruti Suzuki XL6
- Mahindra TUV300 Vs Datsun Go Plus
- Datsun Go Plus Vs Tata Sumo
- Toyota Innova Crysta Vs Datsun Go Plus
- Renault Kwid Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Vs Datsun Go Plus
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Coupe Facelift Launch Date Announced
- CNB Auto Expo Excellence Awards: People's Choice For Best Four Wheeler Pavilion
- CNB Auto Expo Excellence Awards 2020: People's Choice Best Two-Wheeler - Aprilia SXR 160
- 2020 Honda Shine BS6 Launched; Priced At Rs. 67,857
- CNB Auto Expo Excellence Awards 2020: Best Immersive Experience Winner – Hyundai Motor India
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review