Datsun Go Vs Tata Tiago comparison
Compare Datsun Go and Tata Tiago
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Datsun Go Vs Tata Tiago on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Datsun Go starts at ₹ 4.2 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 7.09 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Tata Tiago starts at ₹ 4.91 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 7.31 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Tata Tiago costs ₹ 5.84 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Tata Tiago comes with a price tag of ₹ 7.52 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Datsun Go base Petrol engine returns 20 kmpl. The Tata Tiago base Petrol returns 24 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 27 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Datsun Go gets 68 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Tata Tiago comes in 84 bhp Petrol engine and 69 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Datsun Go and Tata Tiago
A diesel in the small hatch segment was unheard of, till Maruti Suzuki brought in the Celerio with a diesel power-plant. A small displacement diesel hatchback was now available for less than Rs. 5... Read More
Related Comparison of Datsun Go
- Hyundai Venue Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Hyundai Venue Vs Nissan Kicks Vs Hyundai New Santro
- Hyundai Xcent SX Petrol Vs Hyundai Xcent S Petrol
- Hyundai Xcent Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD
- Maserati Levante Vs Jaguar F-Pace
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Vs Jaguar XF Vs BMW 5 Series
- Jeep Compass Sport Plus Diesel Vs Jeep Compass Longitude (O) 2.0 Diesel
- Jeep Compass Vs Ford EcoSport
- BMW X3 Vs Jeep Compass Vs Tata Hexa
Recent News and Reviews
- New Vehicle Registration Fell By 15% In 2019: FADA
- Mercedes-Benz India Announces Its Line-Up For 2020 Auto Expo
- Tata Altroz India Launch: Price Expectation
- Land Rover Discovery Sport Facelift Launch Date Revealed
- Tesla Rebuffs U.S. Safety Recall Petition, Says No Unintended Acceleration In Vehicles
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review