Datsun Go Vs Renault Kwid comparison
Compare Datsun Go and Renault Kwid
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Datsun Go Vs Renault Kwid on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Datsun Go starts at ₹ 4.2 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 7.09 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Renault Kwid starts at ₹ 3.25 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 5.54 Lakh for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Datsun Go base Petrol engine returns 20 kmpl. The Renault Kwid base Petrol returns 23 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Datsun Go gets 68 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Renault Kwid comes in 2 Petrol 67, 53 bhp engines.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Datsun Go and Renault Kwid
We pit the facelifted Maruti Suzuki Alto against its closest rivals Renault Kwid and the newly launched Datsun redi-GO. Read More
Related Comparison of Datsun Go
Recent News and Reviews
- Tesla In Talks To Use CATL's Cobalt-Free Batteries In China-Made Cars: Report
- Hero To Invest Rs. 10,000 Crore In Next-Gen Mobility Solutions
- New-Gen Hyundai i20 Pictures Leaked Ahead Of Geneva Motor Show Debut
- 2020 Hero Passion Pro And Glamour BS6 Launched In India
- Germany's Auto Heartlands In Peril As 'Golden Age' Fades
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review