Datsun Go Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio comparison
Compare Datsun Go and Maruti Suzuki Celerio
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Datsun Go Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Maruti Suzuki Celerio starts at ₹ 4.72 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 6 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Petrol+CNG version of the Maruti Suzuki Celerio costs ₹ 5.86 Lakh, whereas the Maruti Suzuki Celerio Petrol+CNG top-end costs ₹ 5.94 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Datsun Go starts at ₹ 4.2 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 7.09 Lakh for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Maruti Suzuki Celerio base Petrol engine returns 23 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 32 kmpl. The Datsun Go base Petrol returns 20 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Maruti Suzuki Celerio gets 67 bhp Petrol engine and 58 bhp Petrol+CNG engine, whereas the Datsun Go comes in 68 bhp Petrol engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Datsun Go and Maruti Suzuki Celerio
A diesel in the small hatch segment was unheard of, till Maruti Suzuki brought in the Celerio with a diesel power-plant. A small displacement diesel hatchback was now available for less than Rs. 5... Read More
Related Comparison of Datsun Go
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Nissan India Announces Offers On The Kicks, Go, Go+ And redi-Go
- Toyota Showcases Its Range Of Green Vehicles In India
- KTM 390 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week 2019
- KTM 790 Adventure Unveiled At India Bike Week 2019
- China-Built Tesla Cars Recommended For Subsidies - Ministry
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review
- Toyota Glanza Review