Datsun Go Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 comparison
Compare Datsun Go and Maruti Suzuki Alto K10
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Datsun Go Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 starts at ₹ 4.11 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 4.96 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Petrol+CNG version of the Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 costs ₹ 4.98 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Datsun Go starts at ₹ 4.2 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 7.09 Lakh for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 base Petrol engine returns 24 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 32 kmpl. The Datsun Go base Petrol returns 20 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 gets 67 bhp Petrol engine and 58 bhp Petrol+CNG engine, whereas the Datsun Go comes in 68 bhp Petrol engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Datsun Go and Maruti Suzuki Alto K10
Cars with automatic transmissions are the future and also the need of the hour. If you thought the technology was expensive; well not anymore. There are two affordable AMTs in the market and we... Read More
Related Comparison of Datsun Go
Recent News and Reviews
- Tata Motors To Supply Tigor EVs To Gujarat Vij Under EESL Tender
- Ford India Introduces FordPass Connected Tech For All BS6 Models
- Maruti Suzuki Shifts Production Focus To Small Cars That Are Driving Sales
- Germany's Volkswagen And Daimler Push For More 'Sustainable' Chile Lithium
- FADA Asks Manufacturers To Only Dispatch BS6 Vehicles To Dealers With Immediate Effect
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review