Datsun Go Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 comparison
Compare Datsun Go and Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Datsun Go Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 starts at ₹ 3.21 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 4.22 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Petrol+CNG version of the Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 costs ₹ 4.78 Lakh, whereas the Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 Petrol+CNG top-end costs ₹ 4.83 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Datsun Go starts at ₹ 4.2 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 7.09 Lakh for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 base Petrol engine returns 25 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 31 kmpl. The Datsun Go base Petrol returns 20 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 gets 47 bhp Petrol engine and 40 bhp Petrol+CNG engine, whereas the Datsun Go comes in 68 bhp Petrol engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Datsun Go and Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
We pit the facelifted Maruti Suzuki Alto against its closest rivals Renault Kwid and the newly launched Datsun redi-GO. Read More
Related Comparison of Datsun Go
- Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition Vs Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition Vs Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition
- Ford EcoSport Vs Renault Duster
- BMW X1 Vs Ford Endeavour Vs Renault Duster
- Ford Freestyle Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Toyota Innova Crysta Vs Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Vs Honda BR-V
- Hyundai Creta 1.5 EX Petrol Vs Hyundai Creta 1.5 EX Petrol Vs MG Hector
- Toyota Glanza Vs Hyundai Grand i10 Nios
- Hyundai Venue Vs Hyundai Creta
- Hyundai Venue Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Tata Nexon
- Hyundai i20 Active Vs Hyundai Elite i20
Recent News and Reviews
- BS6 Emission Norms: 7 Cars You Will Not See Again At A Showroom Near You
- Top 5 BS4 Engines Which We Won’t See In The BS6 Era
- Car Sales March 2020: Tata Motors Volumes Drop 84%; FY2020 Sales Down By 35%
- Fiat's 1.3-Litre Multijet Engine: Small Engine, Big On (S)Miles
- BS6 Honda Jazz Hatchback Teased On Website Ahead Of India Launch
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace Review