Datsun Go Vs Hyundai Grand i10 comparison
Compare Datsun Go and Hyundai Grand i10
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Datsun Go Vs Hyundai Grand i10 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Hyundai Grand i10 starts at ₹ 5.59 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 8.13 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Hyundai Grand i10 costs ₹ 7.09 Lakh, whereas the Hyundai Grand i10 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 8.73 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Datsun Go starts at ₹ 4.2 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 7.09 Lakh for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hyundai Grand i10 base Petrol engine returns 17 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 24 kmpl. The Datsun Go base Petrol returns 20 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Hyundai Grand i10 gets 83 bhp Petrol engine and 74 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Datsun Go comes in 68 bhp Petrol engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Datsun Go and Hyundai Grand i10
The brand new Hyundai Grand i10 Nios is ready to battle the mighty Maruti Suzuki Swift and formidable Ford Figo to claim the hatchback crown. Can it? Read More
Two cars stand on the evolution ladder - the Bolt and the Grand i10; while Hyundai wants to enter a new segment, Tata Motors wants to tell people that it's made a car that moves away from the... Read More
Related Comparison of Datsun Go
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- 2019 India Bike Week Highlights: Bigger, Better & Wilder
- Next Generation Skoda Rapid Codenamed ANB Sedan; Launch In 2021
- Skoda Auto Volkswagen To Install One Of India's Largest Solar Panel Rooftops At Chakan Plant
- Morris Garages Bullish On Indian Automobile Sector, To Invest Rs. 3,000 Crore
- US Agency Probes 12th Tesla Crash Tied To Possible Autopilot Use
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review