BMW Z4 Vs Tata Tiago NRG comparison
Compare BMW Z4 and Tata Tiago NRG
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW Z4 Vs Tata Tiago NRG on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW Z4 starts at ₹ 76.83 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 93.35 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Tata Tiago NRG starts at ₹ 6.24 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW Z4 base Petrol engine returns 13 kmpl. The Tata Tiago NRG base Petrol returns 24 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the BMW Z4 gets 2 Petrol 340, 197 bhp engines, whereas the Tata Tiago NRG comes in 85 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of BMW Z4
Recent News and Reviews
- Nissan, Honda Delay Restart Of Some China Plants Due To Coronavirus
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Bugatti To Showcase Chiron Sport Edition Noire Sportive
- Piaggio Launches Ape E-City In Vijayawada; Opens Its first Ape Electric Experience Centre
- Polestar Developing Next Gen Human Machine Interface With Google
- Ather Plans To Enter 4 More Cities Amidst Growing Response For 450X
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review