BMW Z4 Vs Mercedes-Benz A-Class comparison
Compare BMW Z4 and Mercedes-Benz A-Class
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW Z4 Vs Mercedes-Benz A-Class on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW Z4 starts at ₹ 76.83 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 93.35 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Mercedes-Benz A-Class starts at ₹ 33.12 Lakh. The base Diesel model of the Mercedes-Benz A-Class costs ₹ 34.77 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW Z4 base Petrol engine returns 13 kmpl. The Mercedes-Benz A-Class base Petrol returns 16 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 20 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the BMW Z4 gets 2 Petrol 340, 197 bhp engines, whereas the Mercedes-Benz A-Class comes in 122 bhp Petrol engine and 136 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of BMW Z4
- Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition Vs Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition Vs Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition
- Ford EcoSport Vs Renault Duster
- BMW X1 Vs Ford Endeavour Vs Renault Duster
- Ford Freestyle Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Toyota Innova Crysta Vs Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Vs Honda BR-V
- Hyundai Creta 1.5 EX Petrol Vs Hyundai Creta 1.5 EX Petrol Vs MG Hector
- Toyota Glanza Vs Hyundai Grand i10 Nios
- Hyundai Venue Vs Hyundai Creta
- Hyundai Venue Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Tata Nexon
- Hyundai i20 Active Vs Hyundai Elite i20
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Suzuki GSX-R1000RR Showcased With MotoGP Livery
- Coronavirus Pandemic: TVS Pledges Rs. 25 Crore to PM Relief Fund For Battling COVID-19
- Trump's Attack On GM Over Ventilators Quickly Turns To Praise
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Maruti Suzuki Announces Service And Warranty Extensions For Customers
- 2020 Hyundai Verna Facelift Listed On Official Website
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace Review
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Review
- Jawa Perak: First Impressions