BMW Z4 Vs Mercedes-AMG GT comparison
Compare BMW Z4 and Mercedes-AMG GT
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW Z4 Vs Mercedes-AMG GT on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW Z4 starts at ₹ 64.9 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 78.9 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Mercedes-AMG GT starts at ₹ 2.27 Crore and goes up to Rs. ₹ 2.33 Crore for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW Z4 base Petrol engine returns 13 kmpl. The Mercedes-AMG GT base Petrol returns 9 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the BMW Z4 gets 2 Petrol 340, 197 bhp engines, whereas the Mercedes-AMG GT comes in 2 Petrol 469, 577 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of BMW Z4
- Ford EcoSport Vs Honda City
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Aura
- Hyundai Creta Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Honda City Vs Hyundai Elantra
- Toyota Glanza Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- MG Hector Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Nexon
- Lamborghini Huracan Vs BMW i8
- Land Rover Discovery Sport Vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport
- Ford Endeavour Vs Mahindra Alturas G4 Vs Toyota Fortuner
- Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS
Recent News and Reviews
- New-Gen Mercedes-Benz GLS Listed On The Company's India Website
- GM's First-Quarter China Car Sales Drop 43% As Coronavirus Cuts Demand
- BMW Is Working To Safeguard Liquidity During Coronavirus Crisis: Report
- Fiat Chrysler Starts Ventilator Component Output In Italy
- Coronavirus: Here's How Hyderabad Police Is Keeping Its Vehicles Sanitised
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review