BMW Z4 Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno comparison
Compare BMW Z4 and Maruti Suzuki Baleno
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW Z4 Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW Z4 starts at ₹ 76.83 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 93.35 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Maruti Suzuki Baleno starts at ₹ 6.21 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 10.18 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Maruti Suzuki Baleno costs ₹ 7.67 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Maruti Suzuki Baleno comes with a price tag of ₹ 9.93 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW Z4 base Petrol engine returns 13 kmpl. The Maruti Suzuki Baleno base Petrol returns 21 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 27 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the BMW Z4 gets 2 Petrol 197, 340 bhp engines, whereas the Maruti Suzuki Baleno comes in 2 Petrol 89, 82 bhp engines and 74 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of BMW Z4 and Maruti Suzuki Baleno
The Maruti Suzuki Baleno is the king of the hill in the subcompact premium hatchback segment when it comes to sales figures. Even though the Baleno is sold only through the Nexa outlets, the hatch... Read More
The Baleno was a crucial launch for the market and for Hyundai too! We pit the Hyundai i20 and the Baleno, for it is the car to beat in this segment. Read More
Related Comparison of BMW Z4
Recent News and Reviews
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Facelift Launched; Prices Start At Rs. 4.89 lakh
- All-New Hero Xtreme 160R Unveiled; Launch In March 2020
- Nissan's New CEO Says Willing To Be Fired If No Turnaround
- Global NCAP Recognises Mahindra's Efforts After XUV300 Wins 'Safer Choice' Award
- McLaren MCL35 Will "Shine" At The 2020 F1 Season. Quite Literally Though!
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review