BMW Z4 Vs Ford Mustang comparison
Compare BMW Z4 and Ford Mustang
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW Z4 Vs Ford Mustang on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW Z4 starts at ₹ 76.83 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 93.35 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Ford Mustang starts at ₹ 83.71 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW Z4 base Petrol engine returns 13 kmpl. The Ford Mustang base Petrol returns 12 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the BMW Z4 gets 2 Petrol 340, 197 bhp engines, whereas the Ford Mustang comes in 401 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of BMW Z4
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Hero Passion Pro And Glamour BS6 Launched In India
- Germany's Auto Heartlands In Peril As 'Golden Age' Fades
- Made-In-India Renault Triber Launched In South Africa
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Facelift Launched; Prices Start At Rs. 4.89 lakh
- All-New Hero Xtreme 160R Unveiled; Launch In March 2020
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review