BMW Z4 Vs BMW X1 comparison
Compare BMW Z4 and BMW X1
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW Z4 Vs BMW X1 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW X1 starts at ₹ 35.9 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 38.7 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the BMW X1 costs ₹ 39.9 Lakh, whereas the BMW X1 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 42.9 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the BMW Z4 starts at ₹ 64.9 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 78.9 Lakh for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW X1 base Petrol engine returns 15 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 20 kmpl. The BMW Z4 base Petrol returns 13 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the BMW X1 gets 192 bhp Petrol engine and 190 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the BMW Z4 comes in 2 Petrol 340, 197 bhp engines.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of BMW Z4 and BMW X1
The Audi Q3 and the Mercedes-Benz GLA are both due for a replacement very soon as they are both quite deep into their life cycle. The Q3 in particular is getting quite irrelevant in this segment... Read More
Related Comparison of BMW Z4
- Ford EcoSport Vs Honda City
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Aura
- Hyundai Creta Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Honda City Vs Hyundai Elantra
- Toyota Glanza Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- MG Hector Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Nexon
- Lamborghini Huracan Vs BMW i8
- Land Rover Discovery Sport Vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport
- Ford Endeavour Vs Mahindra Alturas G4 Vs Toyota Fortuner
- Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Hyundai Verna Facelift: All You Need To Know
- Coronavirus Pandemic: BMW Motorrad Pulls Out Of Intermot, EICMA 2020
- Actor Madhuri Dixit Nene Brings Home A Custom Toyota Innova Crysta By DC Design
- BMW 3-Series To Get New Mild-Hybrid Powertrain; Global Launch In 2020
- Government Extends Date For Renewal Of Motor Insurance Policy Till April 21
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review