BMW Z4 Vs Audi TT comparison
Compare BMW Z4 and Audi TT
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW Z4 Vs Audi TT on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Audi TT starts at ₹ 76.48 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the BMW Z4 starts at ₹ 76.83 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 93.35 Lakh for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Audi TT base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl. The BMW Z4 base Petrol returns 13 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Audi TT gets 227 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the BMW Z4 comes in 2 Petrol 340, 197 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of BMW Z4
Recent News and Reviews
- Tata Motors To Supply Tigor EVs To Gujarat Vij Under EESL Tender
- Ford India Introduces FordPass Connected Tech For All BS6 Models
- Maruti Suzuki Shifts Production Focus To Small Cars That Are Driving Sales
- Germany's Volkswagen And Daimler Push For More 'Sustainable' Chile Lithium
- FADA Asks Manufacturers To Only Dispatch BS6 Vehicles To Dealers With Immediate Effect
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review