BMW Z4 Vs Audi R8 comparison
Compare BMW Z4 and Audi R8
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW Z4 Vs Audi R8 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Audi R8 starts at ₹ 3.18 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the BMW Z4 starts at ₹ 76.83 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 93.35 Lakh for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Audi R8 base Petrol engine returns 16 kmpl. The BMW Z4 base Petrol returns 13 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Audi R8 gets 602 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the BMW Z4 comes in 2 Petrol 340, 197 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of BMW Z4
- Hyundai Venue Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Hyundai Venue Vs Nissan Kicks Vs Hyundai New Santro
- Hyundai Xcent SX Petrol Vs Hyundai Xcent S Petrol
- Hyundai Xcent Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD
- Maserati Levante Vs Jaguar F-Pace
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Vs Jaguar XF Vs BMW 5 Series
- Jeep Compass Sport Plus Diesel Vs Jeep Compass Longitude (O) 2.0 Diesel
- Jeep Compass Vs Ford EcoSport
- BMW X3 Vs Jeep Compass Vs Tata Hexa
Recent News and Reviews
- Renault Expects Slight Decline In Europe, Russia And China In 2020
- Hyundai Kona Electric Sets New Guinness World Record
- U.S. Will Look At Sudden Acceleration Complaints Involving 500,000 Tesla Vehicles
- German Carmakers, Unions Urge More Government Help For Electric Shift
- MG ZS EV Bags 2100 Bookings In Just 27 Days; Launch Preponed
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review
- Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Review
- 2019 Isuzu D-Max V-Cross Automatic Review
- 2020 Suzuki Access 125 BS6 First Ride Review
- MG ZS Electric SUV Review