BMW X7 Vs Rolls-Royce Cullinan comparison
Compare BMW X7 and Rolls-Royce Cullinan
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW X7 Vs Rolls-Royce Cullinan on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Rolls-Royce Cullinan starts at ₹ 8.2 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the BMW X7 starts at ₹ 1.17 Crore. The base Diesel model of the BMW X7 costs ₹ 1.17 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Rolls-Royce Cullinan base Petrol engine returns 7 kmpl. The BMW X7 base Petrol returns 11 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 13 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Rolls-Royce Cullinan gets 563 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the BMW X7 comes in 340 bhp Petrol engine and 265 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of BMW X7
Recent News and Reviews
- Hero MotoCorp Head Pawan Munjal Says It's The Era Of Partnerships For EVs
- Jaguar Land Rover's UK Output At Risk From Coronavirus-Hit Supplies
- Hero MotoCorp Is Open To A Partnership With Harley-Davidson: Report
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Toyota Teases Small SUV Ahead Of Global Debut
- 2020 Hyundai i20 Breaks Cover; Gets New Tech, Bolder Design
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review