BMW X7 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLS comparison
Compare BMW X7 and Mercedes-Benz GLS
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW X7 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLS on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Mercedes-Benz GLS starts at ₹ 1.04 Crore. The base Diesel version of the Mercedes-Benz GLS costs ₹ 1.04 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the BMW X7 starts at ₹ 1.17 Crore. The base Diesel model of the BMW X7 costs ₹ 1.17 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mercedes-Benz GLS base Petrol engine returns 10 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 11 kmpl. The BMW X7 base Petrol returns 11 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 13 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Mercedes-Benz GLS gets 329 bhp Petrol engine and 254 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the BMW X7 comes in 340 bhp Petrol engine and 265 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of BMW X7 and Mercedes-Benz GLS
We take you down the memory lane as I recalls my chronicles with the original TVS Victor my father bought 14 years ago, while comparing it to the all-new 2016 Victor launched earlier this year. Read More
Related Comparison of BMW X7
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Audi Introduces 25 Years Anniversary Package For RS Models In Europe
- Porsche And Lucasfilm Will Present A Fantasy Starship At Star Wars Premiere
- Volkswagen India Partners With ORIX To Provide Its Vehicles On Lease
- U.S. Agency Probes 12th Tesla Crash Tied To Possible Autopilot Use
- French Want PSA-Fiat Board Guarantee In $50 Billion Merger
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review