BMW X7 Vs Lexus RX comparison
Compare BMW X7 and Lexus RX
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW X7 Vs Lexus RX on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW X7 starts at ₹ 1.17 Crore. The base Diesel version of the BMW X7 costs ₹ 1.17 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Hybrid version of the Lexus RX starts at ₹ 1.17 Crore and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.53 Crore for range topping Hybrid model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW X7 base Petrol engine returns 11 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 13 kmpl. The Lexus RX base Hybrid returns 19 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the BMW X7 gets 340 bhp Petrol engine and 265 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Lexus RX comes in 308 bhp Hybrid engine.
Related Comparison of BMW X7
- Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Vs Kia Seltos
- Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Vs Ford EcoSport Vs Kia Seltos
- MG Hector Vs Kia Seltos
- MG Hector Vs Kia Seltos Vs Hyundai New Santro
- MG Hector Vs Kia Seltos Vs Mahindra Marazzo
- Mahindra XUV300 Vs Kia Seltos
- Kia Seltos Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Honda Amaze
- Kia Seltos Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Cross
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Vs Kia Seltos
Recent News and Reviews
- New Speed Limits For Flyovers & Highways In Mumbai
- 2020 Geneva Motor Show Cancelled Due To Coronavirus Scare
- Bajaj Dominar 250 Confirmed; Will Arrive In March 2020
- Japan Minister Flying To Lebanon To Make Case For Ghosn's Return
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Facelift: Accessories Packages Explained
- 2020 KTM 390 Duke First Ride Review
- 2020 KTM 200 Duke First Ride Review
- 2020 Honda Activa 6G Review
- Toyota Vellfire First Drive Review
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R First Ride Review