BMW X7 Vs Land Rover Range Rover Evoque comparison
Compare BMW X7 and Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW X7 Vs Land Rover Range Rover Evoque on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Land Rover Range Rover Evoque starts at ₹ 59.7 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 81.23 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Land Rover Range Rover Evoque costs ₹ 60.6 Lakh, whereas the Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Diesel top-end costs ₹ 70.13 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the BMW X7 starts at ₹ 1.17 Crore. The base Diesel model of the BMW X7 costs ₹ 1.17 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Land Rover Range Rover Evoque base Petrol engine returns 15 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 16 kmpl. The BMW X7 base Petrol returns 11 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 13 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Land Rover Range Rover Evoque gets 237 bhp Petrol engine and 177 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the BMW X7 comes in 340 bhp Petrol engine and 265 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of BMW X7
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol BS6 Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 (O) Dual Tone Petrol
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Diesel Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Volkswagen Polo
- Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O) Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O)
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W5
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W9
- Mahindra XUV500 W4 FWD Vs Mahindra XUV500 W8 FWD
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Maruti Suzuki Alto S-CNG Variants Launched; Prices Start At Rs. 4.32 Lakh
- Japan Prosecutors Hit Back At Ghosn's '8 hours Of Questions' Claim
- Seven WWII Bombs Made Safe At Tesla's German Factory Site
- Mercedes-Benz Introduces Fast Lane Body & Paint Repair For Faster Accidental Repair Jobs
- 2020 Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza SHVS Petrol Spotted Ahead Of Launch
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review