BMW X7 Vs Land Rover Discovery comparison
Compare BMW X7 and Land Rover Discovery
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW X7 Vs Land Rover Discovery on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Land Rover Discovery starts at ₹ 91.03 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 1.06 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Land Rover Discovery costs ₹ 88.96 Lakh, whereas the Land Rover Discovery Diesel top-end costs ₹ 1.28 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the BMW X7 starts at ₹ 1.17 Crore. The base Diesel model of the BMW X7 costs ₹ 1.17 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Land Rover Discovery base Petrol engine returns 9 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 18 kmpl. The BMW X7 base Petrol returns 11 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 13 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Land Rover Discovery gets 335 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 254, 237 bhp engines, whereas the BMW X7 comes in 340 bhp Petrol engine and 265 bhp Diesel engine.
Jun 07, 2017 02:16 PM
The new car is claimed to be the most capable off-roader Land Rover has made. Read on to find out if that claim is justified! Read More
Related Comparison of BMW X7
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- China-Built Tesla Cars Recommended For Subsidies - Ministry
- Over Rs. 24,000 Crore Collected As Toll Fee On National Highways In 2018-19: Nitin Gadkari
- Auto Suppliers Feel The Heat Of The Slowdown In H1 FY2020
- Maruti Suzuki Recalls 63,493 Cars With The Smart Hybrid System In India
- Kawasaki India Rolls Out Year-End Discounts Across Range Up To Rs. 1 Lakh
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review
- Toyota Glanza Review