BMW X7 Vs Jeep Grand Cherokee comparison
Compare BMW X7 and Jeep Grand Cherokee
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW X7 Vs Jeep Grand Cherokee on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Jeep Grand Cherokee starts at ₹ 87.84 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the Jeep Grand Cherokee costs ₹ 87.84 Lakh, whereas the Jeep Grand Cherokee Diesel top-end costs ₹ 1.25 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the BMW X7 starts at ₹ 1.15 Crore. The base Diesel model of the BMW X7 costs ₹ 1.07 Crore, whereas the Diesel top-end of BMW X7 comes with a price tag of ₹ 1.15 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Jeep Grand Cherokee base Petrol engine returns 9 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 10 kmpl. The BMW X7 base Petrol returns 11 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 13 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Jeep Grand Cherokee gets 286 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 240, 469 bhp engines, whereas the BMW X7 comes in 340 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 260, 265 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of BMW X7
- Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition Vs Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition Vs Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition
- Ford EcoSport Vs Renault Duster
- BMW X1 Vs Ford Endeavour Vs Renault Duster
- Ford Freestyle Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Toyota Innova Crysta Vs Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Vs Honda BR-V
- Hyundai Creta 1.5 EX Petrol Vs Hyundai Creta 1.5 EX Petrol Vs MG Hector
- Toyota Glanza Vs Hyundai Grand i10 Nios
- Hyundai Venue Vs Hyundai Creta
- Hyundai Venue Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Tata Nexon
- Hyundai i20 Active Vs Hyundai Elite i20
Recent News and Reviews
- BS6 Emission Norms: 7 Cars You Will Not See Again At A Showroom Near You
- Top 5 BS4 Engines Which We Won’t See In The BS6 Era
- Car Sales March 2020: Tata Motors Volumes Drop 84%; FY2020 Sales Down By 35%
- Fiat's 1.3-Litre Multijet Engine: Small Engine, Big On (S)Miles
- BS6 Honda Jazz Hatchback Teased On Website Ahead Of India Launch
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace Review