BMW X7 Vs Audi Q7 comparison
Compare BMW X7 and Audi Q7
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW X7 Vs Audi Q7 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Audi Q7 starts at ₹ 87.35 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 97.18 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Audi Q7 costs ₹ 92.29 Lakh, whereas the Audi Q7 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 1.02 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the BMW X7 starts at ₹ 1.17 Crore. The base Diesel model of the BMW X7 costs ₹ 1.17 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Audi Q7 base Petrol engine returns 12 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 15 kmpl. The BMW X7 base Petrol returns 11 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 13 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Audi Q7 gets 248 bhp Petrol engine and 245 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the BMW X7 comes in 340 bhp Petrol engine and 265 bhp Diesel engine.
Apr 23, 2016 06:33 PM
We pit the new Audi Q7 against its closest rivals in the market - the Volvo XC90 and BMW X5 to find out which SUV tops the race. Read More
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of BMW X7 and Audi Q7
Related Comparison of BMW X7
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Hero MotoCorp To Hike Prices Across Range By Rs. 2000 From January 2020
- BMW E-Power Roadster Electric Motorcycle Prototype Revealed
- Aston Martin And Airbus Announce Design Partnership
- McLaren Looks To Asia And Hybrid Cars To Stay On Track
- Jaguar Land Rover's InMotion Ventures Invests In Apex.AI For Autonomous System
- Tata's First Premium Hatchback: How Good Is It?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review