BMW X6 M Vs Mercedes-Benz GLS comparison
Compare BMW X6 M and Mercedes-Benz GLS
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW X6 M Vs Mercedes-Benz GLS on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Mercedes-Benz GLS starts at ₹ 1.04 Crore. The base Diesel version of the Mercedes-Benz GLS costs ₹ 1.04 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the BMW X6 M starts at ₹ 2.13 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mercedes-Benz GLS base Petrol engine returns 10 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 11 kmpl. The BMW X6 M base Petrol returns 9 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mercedes-Benz GLS gets 329 bhp Petrol engine and 254 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the BMW X6 M comes in 573 bhp Petrol engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of BMW X6 M and Mercedes-Benz GLS
We take you down the memory lane as I recalls my chronicles with the original TVS Victor my father bought 14 years ago, while comparing it to the all-new 2016 Victor launched earlier this year. Read More
Related Comparison of BMW X6 M
- Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition Vs Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition Vs Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition
- Ford EcoSport Vs Renault Duster
- BMW X1 Vs Ford Endeavour Vs Renault Duster
- Ford Freestyle Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Toyota Innova Crysta Vs Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Vs Honda BR-V
- Hyundai Creta 1.5 EX Petrol Vs Hyundai Creta 1.5 EX Petrol Vs MG Hector
- Toyota Glanza Vs Hyundai Grand i10 Nios
- Hyundai Venue Vs Hyundai Creta
- Hyundai Venue Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Tata Nexon
- Hyundai i20 Active Vs Hyundai Elite i20
Recent News and Reviews
- Top 5 BS4 Engines Which We Won’t See In The BS6 Era
- Car Sales March 2020: Tata Motors Volumes Drop 84%; FY2020 Sales Down By 35%
- Fiat's 1.3-Litre Multijet Engine: Small Engine, Big On (S)Miles
- BS6 Honda Jazz Hatchback Teased On Website Ahead Of India Launch
- Lockdown Impact: Toyota Sales Down 41% in March, 8,022 Units Sold
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace Review