BMW X6 M Vs Mercedes-Benz GLC comparison
Compare BMW X6 M and Mercedes-Benz GLC
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW X6 M Vs Mercedes-Benz GLC on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Mercedes-Benz GLC starts at ₹ 62.49 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the Mercedes-Benz GLC costs ₹ 68.39 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the BMW X6 M starts at ₹ 2.13 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mercedes-Benz GLC base Petrol engine returns 11 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 18 kmpl. The BMW X6 M base Petrol returns 9 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mercedes-Benz GLC gets 194 bhp Petrol engine and 192 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the BMW X6 M comes in 573 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of BMW X6 M
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Flying Cars Could Lure Investors Away From Ground-Based Services - Survey
- Piaggio Ape Electrik Electric 3-Wheeler Launch Date Announced
- Honda City BS6 Petrol Launched In India, Prices Start At Rs. 9.91 Lakh
- Tata Motors Global Wholesales Down By 15% In November 2019
- Jawa Motorcycles Have A 5 Month Waiting Period
- Tata's First Premium Hatchback: Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is It?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review