BMW X6 M Vs Mercedes-Benz G-Class comparison
Compare BMW X6 M and Mercedes-Benz G-Class
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW X6 M Vs Mercedes-Benz G-Class on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW X6 M starts at ₹ 2.13 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mercedes-Benz G-Class starts at ₹ 1.77 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW X6 M base Petrol engine returns 9 kmpl. The Mercedes-Benz G-Class base Diesel returns 8 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the BMW X6 M gets 573 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Mercedes-Benz G-Class comes in 286 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of BMW X6 M
- Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition Vs Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition Vs Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition
- Ford EcoSport Vs Renault Duster
- BMW X1 Vs Ford Endeavour Vs Renault Duster
- Ford Freestyle Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Toyota Innova Crysta Vs Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Vs Honda BR-V
- Hyundai Creta 1.5 EX Petrol Vs Hyundai Creta 1.5 EX Petrol Vs MG Hector
- Toyota Glanza Vs Hyundai Grand i10 Nios
- Hyundai Venue Vs Hyundai Creta
- Hyundai Venue Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Tata Nexon
- Hyundai i20 Active Vs Hyundai Elite i20
Recent News and Reviews
- Coronavirus Pandemic: Tata Sons Contributes Rs. 1000 Crore To Fight COVID-19
- Supreme Court Order On Sale Of BS4 Vehicles: All You Need To Know
- Tata Trusts Pledges Rs. 500 Crore For The Fight Against Coronavirus
- Harley-Davidson Withdraws Its Financial Forecasts For 2020 Due To Coronavirus Disruption
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Dr. Abhay Firodia Group Creates A Rs. 25 Crore Covid-19 Fund
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace Review
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Review
- Jawa Perak: First Impressions