BMW X6 M Vs Mercedes-AMG GLS 63 comparison
Compare BMW X6 M and Mercedes-AMG GLS 63
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW X6 M Vs Mercedes-AMG GLS 63 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Mercedes-AMG GLS 63 starts at ₹ 1.83 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the BMW X6 M starts at ₹ 2.13 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mercedes-AMG GLS 63 base Petrol engine returns 9 kmpl. The BMW X6 M base Petrol returns 9 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mercedes-AMG GLS 63 gets 577 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the BMW X6 M comes in 573 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of BMW X6 M
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol BS6 Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 (O) Dual Tone Petrol
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Diesel Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Volkswagen Polo
- Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O) Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O)
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W5
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W9
- Mahindra XUV500 W4 FWD Vs Mahindra XUV500 W8 FWD
Recent News and Reviews
- Lamborghini Huracan Evo RWD Launched In India; Priced At Rs. 3.22 Crore
- Maruti Suzuki Announces 2020 Auto Expo Line-Up; Will Focus On Green Mobility
- Nissan Says It Plans To Sell 1.6 Million Cars In China This Year
- Bentley Builds A Continental GT To Race On Ice
- High Expectations For Tesla, And A Long Way To Go To Match Rivals' Steady Profit
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review