BMW X6 M Vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport comparison
Compare BMW X6 M and Land Rover Range Rover Sport
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW X6 M Vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Land Rover Range Rover Sport starts at ₹ 1.36 Crore and goes up to ₹ 2.19 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Land Rover Range Rover Sport costs ₹ 1.23 Crore, whereas the Land Rover Range Rover Sport Diesel top-end costs ₹ 1.76 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the BMW X6 M starts at ₹ 2.13 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Land Rover Range Rover Sport base Petrol engine returns 13 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 8 kmpl. The BMW X6 M base Petrol returns 9 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Land Rover Range Rover Sport gets 3 Petrol 567, 335, 503 bhp engines and 2 Diesel 255, 335 bhp engines, whereas the BMW X6 M comes in 573 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of BMW X6 M
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol BS6 Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 (O) Dual Tone Petrol
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Diesel Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Volkswagen Polo
- Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O) Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O)
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W5
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W9
- Mahindra XUV500 W4 FWD Vs Mahindra XUV500 W8 FWD
Recent News and Reviews
- TVS iQube Electric Scooter Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 1.15 Lakh
- 2020 Mahindra Roxor Revealed
- Honda Two-Wheelers' BS6 Range Sales Cross 1 Lakh Units
- Fiat Chrysler Asks U.S. Court To Toss Out GM Racketeering Claims
- Okinawa Teases Electric Maxi-Scooter Ahead Of 2020 Auto Expo
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review