BMW X6 Vs Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe comparison
Compare BMW X6 and Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW X6 Vs Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW X6 starts at ₹ 1.09 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe starts at ₹ 92.32 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW X6 base Petrol engine returns 11 kmpl. The Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe base Petrol returns 12 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the BMW X6 gets 302 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe comes in 362 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of BMW X6
Recent News and Reviews
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Kia Reveals New-Gen Sorento SUV
- New Gen Land Rover Defender 110 Flies In The Upcoming James Bond Movie
- Beijing Auto Show Delayed Due To Coronavirus
- Great Wall Motor To Purchase GM’s Thailand Manufacturing Plant
- Mahindra XUV300 Receives Global NCAP's First Ever 'Safer Choice' Award
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review