BMW X6 Vs Maruti Suzuki Ertiga comparison
Compare BMW X6 and Maruti Suzuki Ertiga
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW X6 Vs Maruti Suzuki Ertiga on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW X6 starts at ₹ 1.09 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga starts at ₹ 8.64 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 11.96 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga costs ₹ 11.27 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Maruti Suzuki Ertiga comes with a price tag of ₹ 13.32 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW X6 base Petrol engine returns 11 kmpl. The Maruti Suzuki Ertiga base Petrol returns 18 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 24 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the BMW X6 gets 302 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga comes in 103 bhp Petrol engine and 94 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of BMW X6
- Hyundai Venue Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Hyundai Venue Vs Nissan Kicks Vs Hyundai New Santro
- Hyundai Xcent SX Petrol Vs Hyundai Xcent S Petrol
- Hyundai Xcent Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD
- Maserati Levante Vs Jaguar F-Pace
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Vs Jaguar XF Vs BMW 5 Series
- Jeep Compass Sport Plus Diesel Vs Jeep Compass Longitude (O) 2.0 Diesel
- Jeep Compass Vs Ford EcoSport
- BMW X3 Vs Jeep Compass Vs Tata Hexa
Recent News and Reviews
- Renault Expects Slight Decline In Europe, Russia And China In 2020
- Hyundai Kona Electric Sets New Guinness World Record
- U.S. Will Look At Sudden Acceleration Complaints Involving 500,000 Tesla Vehicles
- German Carmakers, Unions Urge More Government Help For Electric Shift
- MG ZS EV Bags 2100 Bookings In Just 27 Days; Launch Rescheduled
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review
- Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Review
- 2019 Isuzu D-Max V-Cross Automatic Review
- 2020 Suzuki Access 125 BS6 First Ride Review
- MG ZS Electric SUV Review