BMW X6 Vs Maruti Suzuki Ciaz comparison
Compare BMW X6 and Maruti Suzuki Ciaz
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW X6 Vs Maruti Suzuki Ciaz on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW X6 starts at ₹ 1.09 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Maruti Suzuki Ciaz starts at ₹ 9.52 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 13.19 Lakh for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW X6 base Petrol engine returns 11 kmpl. The Maruti Suzuki Ciaz base Petrol returns 20 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the BMW X6 gets 302 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Maruti Suzuki Ciaz comes in 103 bhp Petrol engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of BMW X6 and Maruti Suzuki Ciaz
The Hyundai Verna is the crowned king when it comes to the compact sedan segment. Launched in late 2017, the car took on its then rivals, the Honda City and the original Maruti Suzuki Ciaz to come... Read More
The compact sedan segment has received a booster shot with the arrival of the next gen Hyundai Verna. We pit it against the segment's two bestsellers - Maruti Suzuki Ciaz and Honda City. Read More
Related Comparison of BMW X6
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Coupe Facelift Launch Date Announced
- CNB Auto Expo Excellence Awards: People's Choice For Best Four Wheeler Pavilion
- CNB Auto Expo Excellence Awards 2020: People's Choice Best Two-Wheeler - Aprilia SXR 160
- 2020 Honda Shine BS6 Launched; Priced At Rs. 67,857
- CNB Auto Expo Excellence Awards 2020: Best Immersive Experience Winner – Hyundai Motor India
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review