BMW X6 Vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport comparison
Compare BMW X6 and Land Rover Range Rover Sport
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW X6 Vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW X6 starts at ₹ 1.09 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Land Rover Range Rover Sport starts at ₹ 1.36 Crore and goes up to Rs. ₹ 2.19 Crore for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Land Rover Range Rover Sport costs ₹ 1.23 Crore, whereas the Diesel top-end of Land Rover Range Rover Sport comes with a price tag of ₹ 1.76 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW X6 base Petrol engine returns 11 kmpl. The Land Rover Range Rover Sport base Petrol returns 13 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 8 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the BMW X6 gets 302 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Land Rover Range Rover Sport comes in 3 Petrol 567, 335, 503 bhp engines and 2 Diesel 255, 335 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of BMW X6
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol BS6 Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 (O) Dual Tone Petrol
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Diesel Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Volkswagen Polo
- Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O) Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O)
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W5
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W9
- Mahindra XUV500 W4 FWD Vs Mahindra XUV500 W8 FWD
Recent News and Reviews
- MG ZS EV vs Hyundai Kona: Price Comparison
- MG ZS EV Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 20.88 lakh
- Daimler Profits Halve On Diesel And Restructuring Charges
- MG ZS Electric SUV Launch Highlights: Price, Specifications, Features
- Canadian Judge Approves $196.5 Million Volkswagen Fine For Diesel Emissions
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review