BMW X6 Vs Land Rover Range Rover Evoque comparison
Compare BMW X6 and Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW X6 Vs Land Rover Range Rover Evoque on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW X6 starts at ₹ 1.09 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Land Rover Range Rover Evoque starts at ₹ 65.07 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 70.87 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Land Rover Range Rover Evoque costs ₹ 65.07 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Land Rover Range Rover Evoque comes with a price tag of ₹ 70.87 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW X6 base Petrol engine returns 11 kmpl. The Land Rover Range Rover Evoque base Petrol returns 15 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 16 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the BMW X6 gets 302 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Land Rover Range Rover Evoque comes in 245 bhp Petrol engine and 177 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of BMW X6
Recent News and Reviews
- Maserati's New Super Sports Car To Be Named MC20
- Self-Driving Car Companies Complain California Test Data May Mislead
- Daimler Warns Of 'Significant Adverse Effects' Of Virus Outbreak
- Meet The World's First 3D Printed Hybrid Hypercar - Czinger 21C
- China's Geely Starts Online Sales As Coronavirus Keeps Buyers At Home
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R First Ride Review
- 2020 Triumph Tiger 900 First Ride Review
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun