BMW X6 Vs Land Rover Discovery Sport comparison
Compare BMW X6 and Land Rover Discovery Sport
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW X6 Vs Land Rover Discovery Sport on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW X6 starts at ₹ 1.09 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Land Rover Discovery Sport starts at ₹ 57.53 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 61.62 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Land Rover Discovery Sport costs ₹ 51.22 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Land Rover Discovery Sport comes with a price tag of ₹ 69.27 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW X6 base Petrol engine returns 11 kmpl. The Land Rover Discovery Sport base Petrol returns 11 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 14 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the BMW X6 gets 302 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Land Rover Discovery Sport comes in 237 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 177, 148 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of BMW X6
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Mantis Electric Motorcycle Unveiled At The India Bike Week 2019
- Renault's November Sales Up By 77% Led By Strong Demand For The Triber
- Husqvarna Debuts In India With Svartpilen 250, Vitpilen 250
- Hero Electric To Invest Rs. 700 Crore In Punjab
- Nissan India Announces Offers On The Kicks, Go, Go+ And redi-Go
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review
- Toyota Glanza Review