BMW X6 Vs Audi Q7 comparison
Add car to Compare
On Road Price
₹ 73.92 LakhBook Test Drive
₹ NABook Test Drive
Compare BMW X6 and Audi Q7
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW X6 Vs Audi Q7 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Audi Q7 starts at ₹ 87.35 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 97.18 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Audi Q7 costs ₹ 92.29 Lakh, whereas the Audi Q7 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 1.02 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the BMW X6 starts at ₹ 1.09 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Audi Q7 base Petrol engine returns 12 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 15 kmpl. The BMW X6 base Petrol returns 11 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Audi Q7 gets 248 bhp Petrol engine and 245 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the BMW X6 comes in 302 bhp Petrol engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of BMW X6 and Audi Q7
- Kia Seltos Vs MG Hector Vs Maruti Suzuki Ertiga
- Kia Seltos Vs Mahindra XUV300
- Kia Seltos Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
- Kia Seltos Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Cross
- Kia Seltos Vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Kia Seltos Vs Maruti Suzuki XL6 Vs Tata Nexon
- Kia Seltos Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Kia Seltos Vs Honda BR-V Vs Renault Duster
- Kia Seltos Vs Mahindra XUV300 Vs Renault Duster
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Harrier
Recent News and Reviews
- India Planning To Invite Tesla Along With 323 Other Companies To Start Operations In India
- BMW Model Portfolio For India Is Now BS6 Compliant
- Uber, Distracted Backup Driver Cited By NTSB In Fatal Self-Driving Crash
- Mercedes-Maybach GLS Teased Ahead Of Debut
- VW Rejects Anti-Competitive Allegation By Parts Maker Prevent
- Toyota Glanza Review
- Renault Kwid Facelift Review
- Benelli Imperiale 400 First Ride Review
- Skoda Kodiaq Scout First Drive Review
- 2020 Triumph Street Triple RS First Ride Review