BMW X5 M Vs Volvo XC90 comparison
Compare BMW X5 M and Volvo XC90
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW X5 M Vs Volvo XC90 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Diesel Volvo XC90 starts at ₹ 95.71 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 1.04 Crore for the fully-loaded Diesel model. The base Hybrid version of the Volvo XC90 costs ₹ 1.55 Crore, whereas the Volvo XC90 Hybrid top-end costs ₹ 1.68 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Volvo XC90 base Diesel engine returns 17 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 17 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Volvo XC90 gets 232 bhp Diesel engine and 2 Hybrid 408, 398 bhp engines.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of BMW X5 M and Volvo XC90
Related Comparison of BMW X5 M
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- CEAT Launches Gripp XL And Zoom X3 Tubeless Tyres At India Bike Week 2019
- Tesla Boss Elon Musk Wins Defamation Trial Over His 'Pedo Guy' Tweet
- German Industry Slump Sparks Renewed Economic Growth Fears
- Renault Sells Over 18,500 Units Of The Triber MPV In 4 Months
- China's Dongfeng Plans Partial Sale Of PSA Stake: Report
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review
- Toyota Glanza Review