BMW X5 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLS comparison
Compare BMW X5 and Mercedes-Benz GLS
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW X5 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLS on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW X5 starts at ₹ 97.28 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the BMW X5 costs ₹ 86.27 Lakh, whereas the BMW X5 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 97.48 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Mercedes-Benz GLS starts at ₹ 1.04 Crore. The base Diesel model of the Mercedes-Benz GLS costs ₹ 1.04 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW X5 base Petrol engine returns 11 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 13 kmpl. The Mercedes-Benz GLS base Petrol returns 10 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 11 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the BMW X5 gets 340 bhp Petrol engine and 265 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Mercedes-Benz GLS comes in 329 bhp Petrol engine and 254 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of BMW X5 and Mercedes-Benz GLS
We take you down the memory lane as I recalls my chronicles with the original TVS Victor my father bought 14 years ago, while comparing it to the all-new 2016 Victor launched earlier this year. Read More
Related Comparison of BMW X5
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- China-Built Tesla Cars Recommended For Subsidies - Ministry
- Over Rs. 24,000 Crore Collected As Toll Fee On National Highways In 2018-19: Nitin Gadkari
- Auto Suppliers Feel The Heat Of The Slowdown In H1 FY2020
- Maruti Suzuki Recalls 63,493 Cars With The Smart Hybrid System In India
- Kawasaki India Rolls Out Year-End Discounts Across Range Up To Rs. 1 Lakh
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review
- Toyota Glanza Review