BMW X5 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLS comparison
Compare BMW X5 and Mercedes-Benz GLS
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW X5 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLS on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW X5 starts at ₹ 97.28 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the BMW X5 costs ₹ 86.27 Lakh, whereas the BMW X5 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 97.48 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Mercedes-Benz GLS starts at ₹ 1.04 Crore. The base Diesel model of the Mercedes-Benz GLS costs ₹ 1.04 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW X5 base Petrol engine returns 11 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 13 kmpl. The Mercedes-Benz GLS base Petrol returns 10 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 11 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the BMW X5 gets 340 bhp Petrol engine and 265 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Mercedes-Benz GLS comes in 329 bhp Petrol engine and 254 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of BMW X5 and Mercedes-Benz GLS
We take you down the memory lane as I recalls my chronicles with the original TVS Victor my father bought 14 years ago, while comparing it to the all-new 2016 Victor launched earlier this year. Read More
Related Comparison of BMW X5
- Hyundai Venue Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Hyundai Venue Vs Nissan Kicks Vs Hyundai New Santro
- Hyundai Xcent SX Petrol Vs Hyundai Xcent S Petrol
- Hyundai Xcent Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD
- Maserati Levante Vs Jaguar F-Pace
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Vs Jaguar XF Vs BMW 5 Series
- Jeep Compass Sport Plus Diesel Vs Jeep Compass Longitude (O) 2.0 Diesel
- Jeep Compass Vs Ford EcoSport
- BMW X3 Vs Jeep Compass Vs Tata Hexa
Recent News and Reviews
- New Vehicle Registration Fell By 15% In 2019: FADA
- Mercedes-Benz India Announces Its Line-Up For 2020 Auto Expo
- Tata Altroz India Launch: Price Expectation
- Land Rover Discovery Sport Facelift Launch Date Revealed
- Tesla Rebuffs U.S. Safety Recall Petition, Says No Unintended Acceleration In Vehicles
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review