BMW X5 Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain comparison
Compare BMW X5 and Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW X5 Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW X5 starts at ₹ 97.28 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the BMW X5 costs ₹ 86.27 Lakh, whereas the BMW X5 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 97.48 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain starts at ₹ 88.74 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW X5 base Petrol engine returns 11 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 13 kmpl. The Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain base Diesel returns 12 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the BMW X5 gets 340 bhp Petrol engine and 265 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain comes in 194 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of BMW X5 and Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain
Related Comparison of BMW X5
- Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Vs Kia Seltos
- Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Vs Ford EcoSport Vs Kia Seltos
- MG Hector Vs Kia Seltos
- MG Hector Vs Kia Seltos Vs Hyundai New Santro
- MG Hector Vs Kia Seltos Vs Mahindra Marazzo
- Mahindra XUV300 Vs Kia Seltos
- Kia Seltos Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Honda Amaze
- Kia Seltos Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Cross
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Vs Kia Seltos
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Geneva Motor Show: Mercedes EQA Electric SUV Teased
- New Generation Royal Enfield Thunderbird Could Be Called Meteor; Spied Testing
- Mercedes-Benz India Kick Starts Bookings For The A-Class Limousine
- 2021 Triumph Tiger 1200 Spotted On Test
- Honda Sells Over 3 Lakh BS6 Two-Wheelers In India; Completes Transition To BS6 Production
- 2020 KTM 390 Duke First Ride Review
- 2020 KTM 200 Duke First Ride Review
- 2020 Honda Activa 6G Review
- Toyota Vellfire First Drive Review
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R First Ride Review